Welcome to Slice of Tennis, an online blog about professional tennis, tennis news, coaching and theory.

Check out our reviews of major tournaments, matches and news. Along with articles on how to improve your game by watching the pros in 'What can we learn from...?', and drills to use as a coach or a player.

Mainly updated by me-a tennis coach working in Asia and Europe, we hope to have contributions from other coaches across the world! See our 'guest column' above. If you want to contribute, email me at info@representtennis, and let me know your ideas!

Follow us on Facebook for extra updates!

Hope you enjoy,

Paul

Saturday 30 June 2012

First Serve!

So this is my first post, welcome to my blog!

Before I get posting about the important stuff, a little about me. I am a tennis coach from Great Britain, currently working in Asia and looking to make my mark in the tennis world. If you have found your way here, I hope you are interested in tennis as that's what this blog is going to be about!I will be posting about:

The pro tour: ATP, WTA and ITF included
Tennis coaching and drills! (If anyone has any to contribute, please contact me and I will credit you!)
British Tennis
Travelling with tennis

Along with other tennis-related ideas and hopefully some guest writers. So if you are interested in tennis, follow me and stay updated!

Right, onto more interesting posts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment